Sunday, July 09, 2017

Sunday 17-07-09 Gardening

Yesterday, as a sort of penance for getting so drunk on Friday night, I gardened.

I don't like gardening very much, or at least I say I don't, but I was quietly pleased with my efforts.

Down the "side return" we have a bunch of weeds that I have allowed to flourish through inaction, and the most egregious of these were these reed-type weeds growing next to the house:



[caption id="attachment_699" align="alignnone" width="225"] Before[/caption]


 After mowing the lawn and strimming the edges of the garden I tackled this monstrosity, with the result that it now looks like this:




[caption id="attachment_701" align="alignnone" width="225"] After[/caption]



 I don't know what I'll do with this area but I'll try and keep it relatively clear, I think. It makes it easier to get down the side of the house, which we'll need to do because there are more weeds down there which need pulling...

 TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment