Sunday, May 21, 2023

23-05-21 - Sunday I - The Night Agent

So, last week TW & I watched The Night Agent. An absolutely brilliant bit of telly, it had our hearts in our mouths several times in every episode and it was so enjoyable we watched all ten episodes in three nights. 

We did have to suspend disbelief, I mean some of it is complete cobblers, but why let reality get in the way of a story well told? I said it was enjoyable hokum, and I stand by that, and I think we’ll watch the second series if and when it appears. 

We haven’t watched much telly at all since we moved house to be frank, and it’s been nice to take some time to immerse ourselves in a story and relax as the story happens “to” us. We enjoyed it so much we are now watching The Diplomat which is another Netflix special; it is not as “high octane” as The Night Agent, but it is enjoyable and it’s got a pretty good cast too.

I do need to carry on watching The Expanse, I stopped watching that a while ago, but I really enjoy it and I’ve been told that it just keeps getting better - I’d like to find out! So we’ll see how that goes. 

Anyway, it’s sunny out so I am going to enjoy some sunshine. 

TTFN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment