Tuesday, June 07, 2022

22-06-07 - Tuesday I - Johnson Survives

This is not turning out as well as I'd hoped. I had loads of time last night when I could have written a blog entry, but instead I was watching TV because Boris Johnson (our Prime minister) was facing a vote of no confidence. It was a foregone conclusion that he would survive it, but the question was: by what margin? As it was 148 of his own MPs voted against him but that wasn't enough 2DS thrown him. It was an interesting evening of TV but I should have taken the time to write my daily 200 words.
Love Island started last night though, so that's a good thing and that should give me about 90 minutes each night in which I can compose my thoughts and update my blog. We've got eight weeks of that insufferable tosh to watch, so I might do something useful like push on with that coding course I was doing - it'd be good to have something productive to show for the next two months.
We also booked our hire car for our French holiday last night, we're going for a week to a villa in the South of France in July which hopefully will be lovely and relaxing and hot - we'll see... 
TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment