Friday, June 03, 2022

22-06-03 - Friday I - Sunny Afternoons

Well, that was a good start, wasn't it? I didn't get to write yesterday because we were at Level 1, enjoying the sunshine and a few beers. It was a glorious day, and it was lovely that it was a bank holiday. I don't know quite what is going on, I think the last few bank holidays we've had have been full of good weather; maybe it's global warming? Anyway, TW went out for a bike ride with Ty and when she got back we went out en famille and had a few bar snacks while we drank. We couldn't quite decide where to eat; we had kind of agreed on going to Woods Burger Kitchen, but when we got there the place was closed! 

We did go to Macmillans for a pint on the way home, and then when we got home we ordered kebabs from Worthing Kebab House. I had a falafel wrap and some fries, which was nice. I probably overdid it on the beers, I was feeling a little fragile today. I am trying to get back into staying dry and building up a yellow streak in my Try Dry app, but I am not being very successful. Still, there's time... 

Today we're off to see some friends who are having a Platinum Jubilee party, we are expecting crustless cucumber sandwiches and scones, and then there are a couple of street parties on Sunday, which will keep us busy. So lots to do before getting back to work on Monday. 

TTFN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment