Thursday, June 02, 2022

22-06-01 - Wednesday I - 200 Words

So it's been a while. I always write that, because I don't update this blog as often as I'd like. So I thought, what with it being a new month, that I'd set myself a challenge; I'd write just, or at least, 200 words a day to briefly capture how I'm feeling, if nothing else.
We're currently watching Stranger Things series 4, which is beginning to gather in pace. The first two episodes were a bit slow to be honest, but the two episodes we watched tonight were good. I would've watched the next one but it's already 23:30 and it's past my bedtime. 
We're in a long weekend now, due to the Queen's jubilee. We've got both Thursday and Friday off - bargain! And we might get a couple of days off later in the year if she pops her clogs...
TW is going for a bike ride tomorrow and I've got a trip to the dump scheduled, despite the fact that it's a bank holiday. I think it's going to rain, but I'm not sure. We'll find out, I guess. I should probably go and see Mum too, apparently she's been in Arundel today, so hopefully she's enjoyed that. We've got a couple of parties to go to, and friends to see on Saturday too, if we can get organised. Hopefully it'll be good weather and we can have a few hours down at Level One. I'd enjoy that.
TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment