Saturday, November 24, 2018

18-11-24 Saturday - Asus C302 - I've only gorn an dunnit!

So I took advantage of the Black Friday offer at Argos and got an Asus C302 for £399.99, which was on sale at £100 or 20% off. I also used my "Smart Spending" scheme at work to get a further discount of 6%. So, all-in, the laptop cost me £376.


It's impressive. The screen is bigger than the C101 I already had, but I'm getting used to it very quickly. Also, it's HD, which is noticeable. And the keyboard is backlit, which is nice.
Now I need to sell my C101 and get some money together so that I can pay for this beast. I might be updating this blog more often than usual, to ensure that I am getting my money's worth out of this chromebook. And I should be putting money aside to cover the bill when it eventually arrives, which means not going out, which means more time sitting in front of this and spouting inane waffle.
What a treat, I bet we can't wait...
TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment