Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday 15-03-20 Tyrant

So this week I have mostly been watching Tyrant. It's a TV show about an American doctor whose family happens to be a bunch of Middle Eastern dictators. The American doctor heads back to his home country for his nephew's wedding, and then he gets caught up in the domestic politics of the country.
Apparently it's by the same team who did Homeland, which I still haven't seen, but it is becoming more interesting by the episode.
Tonight we had a guest and so I missed the double episode phenomenon that we've enjoyed over the last couple of nights, but I'm hoping we'll get back to normal tomorrow night. But having thought about it, tomorrow night will be after the conclusion of the Six Nations, I'm not sure I will be fit for much. We'll have to see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment