Saturday, March 10, 2012

It's a grey Saturday on the South Coast.
I'm feeling pretty lacklustre myself, that's probably due to the wine I imbibed last night.
I had a good whack of sleep though! From 22:30 to 07:00 this morning, and I wasn't aware of being awake for long passages during the night. I was awake for a short time, awake enough to publish a separate blog post, but that is functional and follows a template, rather than this blog which is more reflective and subjective.

I've started a new job, back in GNS. It's good to have job security, but I think it's going to take some time to adjust. Luckily my trainer went on holiday last week so I saw an unfiltered version of the job. I need to get my groove on, though.

Off to Elly's 40th tonight, I am looking forward to a night out although I might be driving so will have to stick to the lemonade :( But that might be a good thing because tomorrow we're off to see Caroline and her new baby son, Daniel! He's a bit jaundiced but I think he's okay apart from that. Might be nice to hold a newborn and be able to hand him back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment