Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Early Morning Thoughts

So, here I am again, early morning again, all girls asleep again.

It probably won't be too long until the eldest wanders down and wants to watch Tiny Pop.

I do enjoy these moments of silence, where I can indulge myself. Shame the keys on the laptop click, and the fan makes an audible whirr. Still, this is about four years old now, will probably have to replace it soon.

I'm girding my loins for the day. TW goes off to Spain tomorrow, so I will be large and in charge of three daughters from Thursday to Monday night. Luckily, M & P have offered to host us on Sunday afternoon, for a bbq, and with a bit of Amazon on Saturday afternoon maybe, we might just make it through.

My main worry is cooking for the girls. I hope they like what I serve up. I also hope I don't drink lots of wine in order to get to sleep and then wake up grumpy and hungover for them the next day.

Still, they'll have gymnastics and swimming and grandparents and school, so it's not like I'm the sole entertainer. It'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment