Tuesday, February 27, 2024

24-02-27 - Tuesday I - Drop the Dead Donkey @ Chichester Theatre, Wednesday 21st Feb 2024

Well. That was a blast from the past. And for the most part, really quite enjoyable. It was great to see all the characters back together, apart from Haydn Gwynne and David Swift, of course. 
The characters were familiar, as was the writing; it really was a reunion of all the gang. Unfortunately I didn't take my distance glasses with me, so for me it was as though I was watching them from back in the day - everyone was a bit fuzzy and I didn't see any wrinkles. 
I enjoyed it, and would probably go again if there was an updated version, although I am not sure if this was an attempt to prove the show's popularity - the theatre was certainly full, and it looked as though TC, TW & I were amongst the youngest ones there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment