Sunday, September 17, 2017

Sunday 17-09-17 Weekend Taxi Driver

Before the weekend, a friend suggested I would be acting as a taxi driver for my family for the weekend. At the time, I laughed and shrugged it off, but now looking back, that feels like all I've done, for the weekend...

  • At 9am yesterday morning, I took TY to gymnastics. I did run while she was vaulting and balancing on the beam, but it was a bit early.

  • At 10am we drove home.

  • At 1pm I drove TW into work, she needed to be there for a couple of hours.

  • At 1:40pm I drove TMO to her friend's house, she was having a sleepover.

  • At 3:10 pm I drove to pick TW up from work.

  • At 6:20pm I drove TW to a party she was attending.


Today we were invited to rugby practice at Hove so:

  • At 09:20 I drove to pick up TMO from her sleepover,

  • At 09:30 I drove the family to Hove,

  • At 12:20 I drove to B&Q in Shoreham,

  • At 12:50 I drove to Maccy D's in Shoreham (my favourite drive of the weekend),

  • At 13:40 I drove home.


I went and bought a bottle of wine and have been enjoying that for the last 90 minutes, so I won't be doing any more driving this weekend. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment