Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Wednesday 16-12-14 Comics

So I've finished reading Wolf, it was quite good, if a bit weird and supernatural. Just as I thought I was getting a grip on it, it would twist away from me. It was well-written though, it was like a detective story, where we were empathising with the detective. There were things we didn't know, and had to piece together. It was engaging, and the characterisation was interesting.

Wolf #1

Now I've finished it though, so all nine issues are for sale on eBay here, until they are gone.

I've moved on now to Postal, which is supposed to be quite good, and I am liking the artwork and the slow reveal of what's going on. It must have been well-received, because it led to Eden's Fall, which I have yet to read...

No comments:

Post a Comment