Saturday, January 12, 2013

Dutch Tvashar Plumes

I bought an album from Resident Music last week, based purely on their description of it. It has to be said, I was intrigued - Dutch Tvashar Plumes by Lee Gamble.

Having listened to the first couple of tracks, I think I made a good decision; it sounds a bit like Ambient Classics, or at least in that sort of mood. I'm looking forward to listening to the rest of it.

A detail I was really impressed by was the record sleeve. At first glance, it looks like your common or garden plain transparent plastic sleeve. But take it off, and you realise that the album name (the white writing in the photos is actually on the sleeve itself. Genius!

It's little touches like this that make me smile. And yes, I know that makes me a bit of a nerd...

Posted via email from Rob Thorley's Posterous Site

No comments:

Post a Comment