Sunday, April 20, 2008

I've Joined the Tech Generation

...with an 80gb iPod Classic. The company I work for were kind enough to give me £300 as a ten year long service award. And since Sky don't accept my credit card, I couldn't buy Sky+ there and then. But I think next month we'll probably order that as well (Credit crunch? What credit crunch?). The only problem is that I can only import CDs at 2.3x for some reason... Which means it is going to take ages to load all my CDs. I'm trying to persuade TW that we need a new laptop in order to keep up. We're currently using my BiL's Armada M300, which is apparently seven years old, a PIII with a 12gb hard drive. So an upgrade to any sort of new PC would be a vast improvement... After three days of loading iTunes, I'm only up to 740mb - still a long way to go!
TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment