Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy Blogday!!!

So, it was my Blogday on Tuesday. I think I've been doing this, on & off, for three years.

I've decided that this year I am going to reduce my alcohol intake, and started on Monday with one bottle of Corona and a 35ml serving of Famous Grouse. Certainly beats a bottle of rioja!
On Tuesday I had a Corona and 2x35ml serving of Famous Grouse.
Last night, unfortunately, I had five small glasses of red wine, slightly denting my good intentions. However, TW is starting a Rosemary Conley diet tonight, so I will be a (unwilling?) participant in that, which will reduce my alcohol intake further...
I have a litre of Bowmore which I bought in Portugal, which I was looking forward to getting into, so that's a bit of a shame... Might have to wait until March or so before starting it.
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment