Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Dry January Days - II

Well, I've made it to Thursday 3rd and am still dry. I've also dropped four pounds or so and am now pretty much exactly on 13 stone. If that's what happens after three days, think what I might achieve in 31 days! The wife reckons I spend more than £20 - £25 per week on booze, so will be even better off than I first calculated. I'm feeling quite tired, I think it must be the reduced number of calories. Even tho' booze calories are bad calories.
I'm not finding this temperance hard, but it's only been a couple of days, and I haven't got an empty weekend stretching out ahead of me (yet). Still, if I'm not drinking, I might actually get around to reading the newspapers which I buy every weekend, which then sit in a pile until the following weekend, which are then thrown out. I just don't want to be getting edgy in the early evenings. Still, if I haven't had a drink since last Sunday, I won't feel the need for more, will I?
TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment